Tuesday, March 22, 2011

more minutes, please

Today i:
1. bought a cheese danish (the part i was saving for last, plummeted to the ground on my last bite)
2. blow dried my hair for once (took 30 minutes of tired arms, and i ended up gathering all my hardwork into a messy pony tale anyway)
3. went to the library on 3 separate occasions (i think all semester, I've been twice, total)
4. made a lot of nasty/funny/judgmental comments in my head in the library (i need to start writing these witty slurs no one can hear but me, down.)
5. painted like i used to (and had affirmation from my professor that it was a good choice)
6. made meatloaf with ashley (it took 4 times longer than i wanted, but man, does a loaf of loveloafmeat sit well in your stomach)
7. wished there were 3 more hours in the current day (because now i'm left feeling somewhat like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

[insert lovin' here]