Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I went:

i went to the lumbar yard: they laughed at my non understanding of the lumber world.
i went to painting: my professor questioned me, and rationalized why i make art.
i went to my car 15 minutes late: i had no ticket. thank you kutztown, i'd say i owe you, but i clearly don't.
i went to my phone: the florest said he was at my doorstep, waiting to handover the flowers my mom ordered me.
i went to the florest: mentioned i was "steph" and they handed me the "oh, we have them right here", flowers.
i went to my car: it hummed with happiness, because the sun finally peeked out today.
i went to ali's house: i laughed at myself, because i have that ability, you know.
i went into the depths of my mind: a tricky task, especially today. i got lost within my thoughts.

i returned to consciousness: i looked around, and realized, how truly, truly blessed i am for the people around me.

1 comment:

[insert lovin' here]