Monday, June 25, 2012

He and I

im usually a lover of all seasons
of new and changing
of fresh and onward
though seasons always result in compromise
and sacrifice.

i feel myself moving through seasons, and not the seasonal
more the destinations of the heart.

though these new chapters and patterns for change, result in inspiration.

i've been blessed by someone sweet in company
and i feel it is necessary to display my gratitude for them in my life
through what i do best:
expression in the arts.

inspired by the song that has held itself on repeat since the moment i met him: 

inspired by love for music represented into the visuals:








inspired by how these lines remind me of where this season is taking him...and how amazing he is going to be here:














thus, the beginning of my creation of the song "rainy zurich", as sound wave visuals, into the philly skyline, as an oil painting.

should be interesting. 

seasons are always changing
always moving aside
trailing along
and moving away, or so it seems..

but they always come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[insert lovin' here]