Monday, January 24, 2011

twas a cold college night

it's a whopping 65° in 217 west main, not because we enjoy the new winter coats we just got for christmas, but because electricity is a pleasure, yet pain to have. I now am starting to understand the wonders of being an adult, or grown up is maybe how i enjoy referring to their kind as, and the thought of actually becoming one of 'them' is taunting me everyday.

is it possible to continue on my coffee rants on a daily basis and still be a grown up?
can i still be a procrastinator in all things important ?
is paying bills, really, what being a grown up, is all about?

if that's the case, this is all quite silly. all the cold nights, trying to 'save electricity' seems sort of subjective at this point, because no matter what
grown-up-ville
will knock on my door
whether i like it or not-

and electric bill in hand.

and i. of course.. will be oh so childish, complain, and then pay up the money.
i feel like a pre teen.

on this note of 'self-realization', i'm going to go water my dying flowers i got in ecuador for myself,
since my boyfriend wont be home for valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[insert lovin' here]